Workshop by: Wikke Jansen & Ken Chitwood
Prior to the event (15 – 27 April 2021):
Participants will read and contribute to an online discussion board:
- What are participants working on?
- How is (could be) digital ethnography be a part of this?
- What questions do you have for the workshop?
Workshop Day #1 (10:00 am – 2:30 pm, 28 April 2021):
- Language, definitions, and an integrated approach to “digital ethnography.”
- The ethics of digital ethnography & dealing with inequalities and injustices.
- Digital ethnography best practices and possibilities.
- Project group meetings and planning.