Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Is there any support for families?

The university has a family support office that can help you to apply for vouchers for the kindergarten, and to find a place in a kindergarten. We do not have a spouse programme for doctoral or postdoctoral researchers.

If you become a mother or a father during your time at the Graduate School, you can apply for a one-year extension of your scholarship, which will be granted if funds are available.