The Berlin Graduate School Muslim Cultures and Societies (BGSMCS) invites applications for Postdoctoral Fellowships for the calendar year 2018. We are interested in attracting outstanding postdoctoral researchers who are engaged in research projects relevant to our research focus. The call is open for recent postdocs (not more than four years after submission of thesis) in the humanities and the social sciences.
The successful applicants will receive a stipend of 2,500 EUR for 12 months, covering all expenses including travel and accommodation. We expect fellows to participate in our academic life, give a presentation on their research projects, and teach two workshops at the Graduate School on methodological and theoretical issues relevant to our doctoral fellows.
Deadline for applications: 30 September 2017
Applications should be sent electronically by email only, and include:
▪ Application form
▪ A brief cover letter (1 page)
▪ PhD certificate (or proof of submission)
▪ CV, including complete list of publications
▪ Description of a research project to be worked upon during visit (max. 3 pages)
▪ Proposal for a workshop on methodological and theoretical issues relevant to doctoral fellows at the BGSMCS
Please email the finalised application, attached as one single PDF-file in the above listed sequence, to email@example.com.
Decisions are expected by November 2017.